Search This Blog

Dealing With CenterPoint Energy


This is the way my meter pole has been since IKE.  Two months ago I got the smart meter, since I got the SM Centerpoint  Energy has become a regular visitor. The off level meter sends a signal that someone is tampering with the meter. When the CP employee would see the propped up pole they would record the tilted pole and go on their way but my regular guy was sick and I got this arrogant guy that said I had 5 days to put up another pole. .My first estimate was $3000.00. my second was $1969.00. I don't have that kind of money laying around. This Smart Meter is another way our government can spy on us. Everyone needs to have an auxiliary generator along with solar panels and wind turbines.  All I could do was to pray and a friend came to my rescue. He sent a crew out and installed a new meter pole.
This is my new pole. 

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

I DO NOT CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF ALL PHOTOS AND ARTWORK USED IN THIS BLOG OR IT'S CONTENT.

Not open yet DONATIONS FOR CONTAINER HOMES

TexasContainerHomes.Org

TexasContainerHomes.Org
Charity For Veterans With Needs

UNDER CONSTRUCTION Purpose of our Charity

Not Open Yet Help us raise money for our first Container Home.

SPEAKEASY SPEED TEST

Speakeasy Speed Test